Beautiful is not a size, it’s not a shape. Beautiful is something which you can feel within yourself. A lot of people are worried about how they look, specially girls. So let me tell you, you are beautiful (blushing). Yes darling, You are Beautiful.
Loving yourself is a journey in itself. Stop beating yourself up. We are all born so beautiful, the greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not. Just because you view beauty in someone else, it doesn’t mean that there is absence of beauty in yourself.
I also have my flaws and not one or two, a hell lot of them. I think it’s great to be flawed. I’m hugely flawed and the best part is that I’m happy with my flaws and you should also be because happiness looks gorgeous on you!
So just feel free about your size, your shape, colour. Just be grateful for who you are. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You’re perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality. Love them, without those things you wouldn’t be you and why would you want to be anyone else? Just Be You.💕
I’m here again to lend a helping hand.
In today’s life there are a million things to be performed by an individual. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by numerous tasks that we must do to get the desired results. But stressing over your list will not help you complete it. So here are some of the suggestions which will definitely work.
- Don’t get anxious, just don’t! And it’s an order not a request (haha). I know it’s easy to say that don’t get anxious and difficult to execute. But if you get anxious you won’t be able to complete even a single task of your list and that’s the bitter truth.
- Prioritize your list. Yes! Prioritizing is one of the best ways to reduce your burden. Compare your tasks to each other, sequence them and then get to work.
- Focus on one item at a time. Don’t jump from task to task, it’ll just confuse you. So just do one task at a time. Tackle the easy stuff first, so you feel like you’re making progress.
- Find those items which are very low in your priority, or which are not that important to you and eliminate them from your list. Free up your efforts for more important things. You’ll definitely feel better after eliminating some items.
- Along with To-Do List, create a Done List. There are many things which you do but they aren’t even on your list. So create a done list and jot down all the things which you’ve successfully completed.
These are some of the suggestions from my side. So the next time if you feel overwhelmed by your task list just read this article again, breath in the fresh air, recharge yourself and then tackle the to-do list.
Hope it’ll work 🙂
And always keep this in mind : You’re a diamond, no one can break you. Not even your ‘to-do list’👻
My name is Vandana. I’m basically a college student and this is my first post and I’m very excited to share my thoughts with everyone.😻
Amm… what to say? (Mixed feelings)
So I have started this blog to share my life experience, the problems i face, the solutions i get, and the issues of day to day life.
Life is all about facing problems and solving them by believing in yourself. We all face various problems in our day to day life. It may be related to your school life, your family, your career or your love life or something else.
I’ll help you people to face such problems and will suggest you the ideas to solve them. All my blogs will be related to life.
I assure you that after reading my blogs you’ll feel better and there will be an increase in the level of positivity in you. Trust me guys! I’ll write about those problems which we all face in our real lives. You will start loving yourself the way you are. You’ll feel as if you’re reading something related to you only. So just feel free to share your problems with me. You can mention your problems in the comment section. I’ll definitely blog about it as soon as possible and I’m always there to help you guys.
Thankyou so much for reading my first blog.❤️